Yes – any cancellation fees are determined by the provider and listed in your cancellation policy. You’ll pay any additional costs to the provider.
If you have a free cancellation booking, you won’t pay a cancellation fee. If your booking isn’t free to cancel anymore or is non-refundable, you may incur a cancellation fee. Any cancellation fees are determined by the provider, and you’ll pay any additional costs to the provider.
Canceling a Non-Refundable booking usually incurs a charge. It’s not possible to change dates for a Non-Refundable booking, though it’s possible to re-book for your desired dates.
You can find this in your booking confirmation.
After you cancel a booking with us, you should get an email confirming the cancellation. Make sure to check your inbox and spam/junk mail folders. If you don’t receive an email within 24 hours, please contact us again and we will resend the confirmation.
No. You cannot make changes to your booking.
You can find the room and property facilities in your booking confirmation.
This depends on the property who will do their best to meet your needs but can’t guarantee your request. You can do either of the following:
- Request an early or late check-in/check-out
- Contact the property
Just enter your email below and we’ll resend it to you. Make sure to check your inbox and spam/junk mail folders.
The invoice will be sent to you via email after completing the booking process. If you want a paper invoice, just let us know.
A double room has 1 double bed and a twin room has 2 single beds. If a room is called a double/twin, it can be set up for either type. The property will do its best to accommodate your needs.
Generally, Travel Tracker is responsible for charging your card.
Some properties require a prepayment. The prepayment is an amount charged by Travel Tracker before your stay.
Travel Tracker doesn’t charge a booking fee. Any additional charges or taxes you do see are defined by the property and local tax rules.
All the facilities listed under the room description are included in the room price. To see more information, just click on the tariffs. This information will also be in your confirmation email.
The price we show is per person per room for the entire length of the stay, unless otherwise stated in the room type and description.
This depends on the hotel and the room type. You can see if it’s included by checking the accommodation details.
No, we don’t charge any fees at all.
Yes you can make a reservation without using a credit card. You can also pay via bank transfer or PayPal.
The charge you see could be any one of the following:
- Pre-authorization:A pre-authorization is just a validity check that temporarily blocks on your credit card an amount roughly equivalent to the cost of your reservation. The amount will be unblocked after a certain amount of time. How long this takes will depend on the property and your credit card provider.
- Deposit or prepayment:Some properties require a deposit or prepayment at the time of reservation. This policy is clearly highlighted during the reservation process, and you can see it in your confirmation email as well. If your reservation allows for free cancellation, this amount is returned to you if you choose to cancel it.
- If you feel you’ve been charged in error, our Customer Service team is happy to find the best possible solution for you. Please contact us with your reservation number and details of the charge made, and we’ll follow up with the property on your behalf.
To guarantee a reservation via Booking.com all hotels accept:
Travel Tracker uses a secure connection for your booking:
- Your personal data and credit card details are encrypted.
- Our secure server uses “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) technology, the online industry’s standard.
Under “Hotel Facilities” you can see if the hotel has parking, and if any restrictions apply.
If the hotel offers a shuttle service it will be listed under Hotel Facilities. Alternatively you can also book transfers via Travel Tracker.
Under “Hotel Facilities” you can see a list of all the hotel’s facilities, activities and services.